[WriteLog] FT897 help

Dick Hanson k5and at adelphia.net
Mon Jul 14 07:43:08 EDT 2003

Scott.....
Jim, W4KXY, and I have the 897. We have been struggling with "no radio"
messages for a long time.
Since I have installed the latest updates, 39J and 41B, no change; still get
the no radio message intermittently.
Our radios always connect at the beginning of a session, but then, for no
apparent reason, the no message thing happens at random times. When this
happens, you have to turn off the radio and then back on.
Wayne had suggested changing the polling frequency to something different,
but that had no effect.
Please let me know if you learn something.

73
Dick