[WriteLog] Importing files

VE7DXG ve7dxg at seaside.net
Tue Jul 15 16:47:12 EDT 2003

Thanks for all the replies.
I have done the Save As - ADIF - Start new file - Import method like it says
in Help.
Depending on which band I start with, I get a bunch of dupe (Red D) or (Red
B) QSOs, which are then worth 0 point.
I suspect it has to do with the "Band Setup" which has to be done BEFORE
typing in any QSOs (That's the feature that forced me to use paperlog as I
forgot to set up separate bands for VHF/UHF CW, SSB, FSK etc.)
So if you are the adventurous type just download those files and try to
combine them. Try the files in different order and see what it does with the
duping.
The files are uploaded to http://www.islandserve.com/~ve7dxg/writelog/
Thanks and 73,
Gabor, VE7DXG