[WriteLog] CT compatibility

K4SB k4sb at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 18 23:11:37 EDT 2003

Well, Paulding County for tomorrow's test got pretty rare earlier this
afternoon.

Somehow, I botched up WL, MTTY, and the Plug in trying to get F1
going. Had to do complete uninstalls, and then reload. Of couse, an
uninstall does not remove files in a directory which aren't supposed
to be there in the first place.

Finally, it just started working. AFTER I discovered the wl.ini file
is supposed to go in the Windows directory, and not in C:\HAM.

And with all due respect to one of our guys who has a great web site,
there is one hell of a difference between a "windows subdirectory" and
the "windows" directory.

73
Ed