[WriteLog] Comm port PTT not working on WL 10.40J and later.

Jochen van Heek dh5hv at t-online.de
Sat Jul 19 09:36:21 EDT 2003

Me too, and hopefully it will fix also my problem with my laptop !!!

Regards de Jochen and a fine weekend !

Jochen !

PS: looking forward to test WL for the first time on the laptop during IOTA
contest upcomming weekend with EU146. PSE take a look for me, HI !  Call
should be PA/DH5HV from Renesse, one of the last German Colonies during the
sommer holidays   :-)