[WriteLog] Lost RTTY Window

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Mon Jul 21 15:54:32 EDT 2003

This happened to me once or twice and I'm not sure why, but I can
tell you a few things about it.  If the window goes off the screen, there
a couple of ways to recover it.  Once it's recovered.  Put it back where
it belongs and do a Save Configuration and Save File.  If you do not
do a Save Configuration, then next time you start WL, it will be off the
screen again.

Bruce, try this...

Set your windows screen resolution higher.  If you are running 800x600,
set it to 1024x768.  If you are running 1024x768, then set it to 1152x864.
You should be able to see it then.  If not, try this...

Go to your writelog.ini file and change the following under the [RTTYRITE]
settings:

X=154
Y=256

This is the location where my RTTYRITE window is located, which is toward
the middle of the screen.  Do this and restart WL.

Always remember to Save your Configuration after you make any changes to
the location of WL windows.

73/GL
Don AA5AU