[WriteLog] Merged logs - sort chronological

contest at roemming.dk contest at roemming.dk
Tue Jul 22 10:16:58 EDT 2003

Hello NG

During the IARU HF Championship contest I was operator on OZ1HQ. I have got the
logs from all 3 QTH's that where running.

The logs are in 3 different formats (CT-log, TR-log and Writelog). With help
from ADIF format I have managed to import all 3 logs into one common Writelog
file. However, the logs have been added after eachother. That means:

- they are not chronological in date and time
- they do not have a unique seequense number

I have no problem to recalculate score and multipliers.

Is there a way to give them new seequense numer and sort them by date and time?
I have serach for the function, but I have not found it.

I am running Writelog version 10.32.

Vy 73 de OZ0J,
Jørgen