[WriteLog] Soundboards

Ric Plummer ricp at charter.net
Wed Jul 23 14:31:53 EDT 2003

The only one I have found is a CompUSA SKU 272121 private label for CompUSA.
It uses the ALS4000 chip from Avance
it has a mixer for record rather than a mux
Had some system problems when using it with a second soundcard of different
brand, probably Creative.
But otherwise it was great and worked with all WL functions
Ric KV1W