[WriteLog] 50 Years of RTTY Journal on CD

Jay Townsend ws7i at ewarg.org
Thu Jul 24 01:44:11 EDT 2003

This is almost as bad as spam. So delete it if you don't want to read it.

The site has been established to keep the CD archives of the RTTY Journal
going.  Tune those browsers to:

http://www.rjcdroms.com

I have no financial interest in the archives but think that its a project
well worth keeping alive.  Having written a number of columns, articles,
contest, and DX related stuff the memory of the RTTY Journal in its various
forms is well worth it.  Writelog got its start in this magazine.

I have just yesterday received a set of the CDROMS.  They have allowed me
to have all of this material in digital form and they will be appreciated
for a long time.

I am currently working on a construction project on a ST-5 Demodulator
after finding a complete original kit while at Dayton.  It is nearly
complete.  Reading about Irv and the archies of the history of this unit is
very intertaining as I spend nights soldering, tuning, and getting the
thing ready to go.

An aside.  I continue to have a small collection of 88 Mh torroids which
are available drop me an email if you need some.  Shipping will be via mail
only and no cost other than something to cover the shipping.

Jay WS7I