[WriteLog] more getting started questions

tad danley tdanley at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 29 22:45:21 EDT 2003

Thanks everyone for the feedback so far, it has been a great help!  Just
a few more questions on com ports before I dive in:

My Dell has _one_ DB-9 serial port and several USB ports.  I would
prefer to run FSK RTTY with the IC-756 ProII and it sounds like my best
bet is to use this serial port to connect to ACC1 of the 756 for RTTY.
Can I run the CT-17 to one of the USB ports through a USB/RS-232
cable/adapter and use this for rig control?

Thanks in advance and 73,

--
Tad Danley, K3TD