[WriteLog] WriteLog RTTY Starter now printable!

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Tue Jun 10 19:04:46 EDT 2003

I've converted the first of several tutorials to Word and uploaded to
rttycontesting.com.  This makes each page printable on a standard printer
and kind of looks better too.

There's link from the main page to the NEW printable WriteLog RTTY
Starter index.

http://www.rttycontesting.com

This was a fairly easy project to convert the PageBuilder pages to Word
format.  I'm starting to feel like a "real" Webmaster now. hi

The old format pages will also remain until all tutorials have been converted.

See y'all in ANARTS this weekend!

73, Don AA5AU