[WriteLog] keying problem solved

Greg Fischer ab7r at direcway.com
Sat Jun 21 13:44:01 EDT 2003

Thanks again to everyone for their help.  I had an old W1Gee LPT interface
laying around.  I made a splitter into the acc DIN from the Donners
interface tapping into the PTT line and connected the LPT line to it and it
works just fine.

Now another question.  If I want to make some wave files for voice keying,
they should work fine I would think through the interface I use for PSK and
RTTY from the sound card.  Does it key using the same LPT line used for CW?
I notice it only give LPT keying as an option for the DVK.

Tnx again.  Hope to have it all set and ready to go for FD.

73
Greg