[WriteLog] W5XD Keyer

Roger Parsons ve3zi at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 3 13:43:02 EST 2003

Many thanks to those who responded to my request.

When Pin 21 on the MC68HC705P is high, then the left
radio is selected if Writelog is not running. If WL is
running then the switch position is not important.
Many thanks to Gert PA3AAV for this information.

I am somewhat surprised that the program authors did
not respond to my question, and that so far as I am
aware complete information for the operation of the IC
is not available. After all, they sold me the chip.

73 Roger
VE3ZI