[WriteLog] 160 cq contest

STEPHEN L SALA k7awb at msn.com
Tue Mar 4 22:19:59 EST 2003

I decided to make some contacts in the contest at the last minute and just
logged them in my WIN-EQF general log.  I now want to enter them in Write
log manually (50 contacts) so I can send the entry to CQ mag as a Cabrillo.
No big deal to enter them and correct the dates and times.   When I turn on
the 160 meter contest and enter some contacts, it does not show any
multipliers.  There are two columns, labeled M and ML.  I presume one of
these is the multiplier?  I would figure that by turning the contest option
on, it would be ready, "out of the box".  Did I miss something?
Thanks and 73
Stephen L. Sala (Steve)
K7AWB
Spokane, WA USA