[WriteLog] Bandmap via Network

Scott Duncan seaisland215 at neo.rr.com
Fri Mar 7 15:25:42 EST 2003

Is it possible to have the bandmap on a networked computer other then the one hooked to the
rig.I can see the networked frequencies on the network but the frequency or the spots dont show
on the networked bandmap. I could use the room on my monitor (17") for other windows to be opened
 and i dont really have room for a second monitor. Have been using Writelog for several months and
 really like the program.  I even use it for my gereral logging program .

Scott kk8d