[WriteLog] Rascal

Mel Snitchler we2k at stny.rr.com
Sat Mar 8 20:12:57 EST 2003

    Hello Phil, not sure if I sent the first message, fingers got in the way.  I got the new cable and hooked it up all ok but now I have another problem.  As you know I'm using the Kenwood 850S with the RASCAL & MMTTY in the FSK mode on the radio. I can now receive all OK but when I transmit people are telling me that I'm in REVERSE.mode. On the 850 there is a button labeled REV & when I hit it and xmit all is OK. To be able to revive I have to return back to normal.  Not sure how to resolve this problem. Any help would be appreciated.  I have read all the help files in MMTTY & writelog,MMTTY but nothing relates  to this problem .