[WriteLog] updating writelog

Dr. Wolf-E. Gruening dl6jz at t-online.de
Thu Mar 13 19:07:55 EST 2003

Hi Steve,

you are right. I have to apologize for my wrong information. The locations
of the WriteLog components are found only in the file "writelog.ini" in the
windows directory.

In the registry I could found only about hundred other WriteLog entries
today.

So the original question of Fred has to be answered as follows:

The setup routine of WriteLog update looks for the writelog.ini file in the
windows directory. If this is found it looks for the line which contains the
location of the WriteLog components and installs them into these folders.

In the case of the update of Fred the setup routine didn't find either the
writelog.ini file or the appropriate entries.

Sorry again for my mistake.

73 + 55
Wolf, DL6JZ