[WriteLog] Serial Rig Control

walter giovannini wgiovan at adinet.com.uy
Fri Mar 14 01:30:15 EST 2003

Thank you for all the answer received to my question, but I believe that
alone there is an answer reasonably been worth.
There is not error in the freq. because I am reading it directly of the rig.
I also had errors using wf1b of to make a mistake of band and to lose many
points for this reason.
What I didn't receive an answer that he told me was like I can manage my
ts-850 from WL, that is to say to be able to change freq. uses the RIT and
all the features of the serial connection ,change band etc.
There is a software for very good handling of the ts-850 the KMIJ but I can
not run him at the same time that WL.
If there is an useful interface for my ts-850 with WL like the KMIJ them
please helpme to download it.
regards.
walter giovannini cx7bf