[WriteLog] Writelog-Mmtty question

David Ashworth fathom at Access4Less.net
Sat Mar 22 02:04:20 EST 2003

I am using Writelog (the latest version), a PC (Win ME) with soundcard
(AFSK) and a rigblaster to interface them.  I have gotten the standalone
Mmtty program to work just fine.  However, when I first go into Writelog,
choose a contest, open the rtty window and choose Mmtty, I am confused.
With the standalone Mmtty program, there is a place to type what you are
going to transmit.  When I try to use Writelog with Mmtty, I can see text
from the stations I am receiving, but how do you get another window to put
your transmitting text into?  I see that incoming calls are green and if you
click on the green, it will put that call in the log window.  Been reading
the help files and the excellent web pages, but heck if I can figure it out!
I will bet it is something simple, but haven't been able to find it. I have
the patch for Mmtty installed also. Thank you in advance for your help,
Dave, NC6P.