[WriteLog] Unsportsmanlike conduct

S. Markowski Jr. km9m-zig at attbi.com
Sun Mar 30 17:59:27 EST 2003

No matter the intention, this IS unsportsmanlike conduct.  There are
other avenues to address dissatisfaction with contest rules, to exclude
a certain country doesn't cut it. I don't think anyone other than the
"offending station" should try to explain the intended purpose either.
BTW, WPX SSB/CW is run by CQ Magazine, NOT the A.R.R.L. IMHO
73,
Zig KM9M