[WriteLog] UserPort

Bob Lafont bob at wa2mno.ampr.org
Fri May 2 20:12:02 EDT 2003

Actually, this is a re-installation of WL so the writelog.ini file is
bare-bones. No other LPT config statements exist in the config.

Also, Device Manager shows LPT1 as 0x0378-0x037F and 0x0778-0x077B.
0x0378-0x037F is what is configured in UserPort. I also tried 0x0778-0x077B
but that could not be accepted.

LPT2 still shows as the active LPT port in WL.

Do people have this kind of difficulty with Direct-IO ?

Bob