[WriteLog] Frequency/Mode?

Richard, M5RIC m5ric at talk21.com
Sun May 4 04:13:42 EDT 2003

Hi

I have just installed W/L after a machine format.

I wanted to have a go at the ARI contest so went about getting W/L setup and the messages set for RTTY. Everything is ready but the rig is not being keyed. I had a look at everything and can't seem to find anything wrong, I opened an old RTTY contest log and see that I have everything set the same and when I press F5 it works fine(rig TX's, message is sent etc).

I then noticed that in the WPX RTTY log the radio frequency says 14085KHz FSK but in the ARI log is only says 14085KHz LSB(I left the radio on the same frequency and mode when changing logs) so I guess this is why the radio is not being keyed.

How can I stay in LSB on the radio but for W/L to be in FSK so I can key the radio, its 03:10 so maybe I'm missing something very simple but I can't seem to find it.

Any help please??

Thanks

Richard