[WriteLog] How to correct Writelog date, time?

Tom Sykes nu7j at hotmail.com
Thu May 8 00:24:31 EDT 2003

I left my old laptop unplugged for a couple of months and the batteries ran down.  When I fired it up the date and time were incorrect (March X, 2003).  I corrected the time on the laptop, but for some reason the time in Writelog wants to read March X, 2003 instead of today's date.  I re-booted a couple of times and that did not correct the problem.  Is there a procedure to sync up the Writelog date and time with the computer? I hope I don't have to delete the whole software program and re-load it.

I've only got a few days to go before the OR QSO Party, so I would appreciate any help you can provide.  By the way, N9OH is working on a Plug-In for the OR QSO Party.  I'm driving down to OR this weekend to activate a couple of rare counties, and would greatly appreciate some Q's from the Writelog gang!

Thanks and 73,

Tom, NU7J
Everett, WA