[WriteLog] Win 2000 & WriteLog

Dennis J Hoffmeyer kg6giq at antelecom.net
Thu May 8 14:28:41 EDT 2003

Dave,

You can use MSConfig from a Windows XP Professional machine on Windows 2000.
I have tested this and it works fine.  All you need to do is copy two files
to make this work.

Windows XP file location
Msconfig.exe is located in C:\WINDOWS\PCHealth\HelpCtr\Binaries
Msconfig.chm is located in C:\WINDOWS\Help

Windows 2000 file location
Msconfig.exe is located in C:\WINNT\System32
Msconfig.chm is located in C:\WINNT\Help

If you need a copy of the files email me directly and I can send them to
you.

73,
Dennis J Hoffmeyer
KG6GIQ