[WriteLog] infos on writelog.

Jim Smith jimsmith at shaw.ca
Fri May 9 00:11:44 EDT 2003

Hello Pierre,

I have used these successfully.  I believe that if you SHIFT-click on a
button you will see a little window into which you can type your macro
and then hit ENTER.  After that, clicking the button will play the
macro.  I'm doing this from memory.  Try it out.  If it doesn't work,
let me know.

73 de Jim Smith    VE7FO