[WriteLog] Recording WAV Exchange Messages

Robert Peterson - W3YY w3yy at cox.net
Sat May 10 14:04:48 EDT 2003

After using WriteLog primarily for CW contesting, I've decided to also get
set up for Phone.  I'm at the point where I want to record the .wav messages
that are played back with the function keys.  I thought WriteLog might have
a little utility for doing that, but I can't find any reference to that
after about an hour with the documentation and the K9JY site.  Does one just
record these .wav files off-line, using the windows sound recorder or other
recording software, or does WriteLog actually have some built-in routines to
assist with this process?

73, Bob - W3YY

Robert Peterson
w3yy at cox.net