[WriteLog] rttyrite window closing

JOHN DOBSON w8wej at citynet.net
Sat May 10 16:53:58 EDT 2003

 I have Writelog setup for the Volta Contest. I am using the MMTTY Plug
 in.

 I have the Log, the Rttyrite window and MMTTY windows open.
If I click in the body of the Rttywrite window the window minimizes.
the problem appears to be several fold
1.  Whenever I click in the rttyrite box or the log area the rttyrite box
 minimizes (disappears ) and the title 60 wpm baudot
 rtty...appears in a block in the task bar.

.

 2.  the macros will not key the transmitter when the rttyrite box
 appears, but will key  via macros if the rttyrite title is in the task bar.
If I try to click in the Rttyrite window so that I can transmit the window

the transmittler will key (via macros) if the box no longer appears but
the rtty title appears in the task bar.

  3.   clicking on the tx button in rtty control panal will key the
transmitter
 whether the rttyrite box appears or not, however.

 4.     clicking on the tx   button will make the rttyrite box apprear but
if
 I click on the log or in the rttyrite box, it will disappear again.

5.    If I click on the rttyrite title on the task bar the box will
 appear.

Any help in resovling this would be very much appreciated.
thanks and 73

"john"  w8wej