[WriteLog] Rotor Control

WI8W rtty at attbi.com
Wed May 14 11:28:59 EDT 2003

Mike K7DD,

My Yaesu 1000DXA is controlled by a RotorEZ interface purchased from Idiom
Press.  They also have interfaces for the HAM series of rotors as well.

www.idiompress.com

For my Yaesu 5400 Az El rotor I use the Sat Tracker interface with my NOVA
Satellite Tracking program that can be purchased from NSLA at www.nlsa.com

I did check their website this morning and they are saying that they are
currently sold out of this interface.  I do not know if they are planning to
discontinue this or not.

I also had to purchase a 8 port serial board for my desktop to get all this
stuff to work without having to unplug and replug cables all the time.  I do
not know of any such device for laptops.

Good luck

73

Thom WI8W