[WriteLog] Cut numbers

Garry Shapiro garry at ni6t.com
Fri May 23 16:00:27 EDT 2003

Per suggestions by 5B4AGN and others, I defined a [Cut-Numbers] category in
writelog.ini and defined 0,1 and 9 as T,A and N, then set up "straight"
numbers, %3 in F2 and Shift-F2, and %N3 in the Shift-F2 and Shift-F10, to
provide either straight or cut numbers.

Interestingly, the leading zeros issue seems to be resolved in either
case--it will now send TT1 or TTA depending on whether Fx or Shift-Fx is
selected.

I also downloaded the most recent master.dat file and placed it in C:\Ham.

Thanks to those who responded. I have a stream of visitors this holiday
weekend, so my participation will be part-time but I hope to log many of
you.

Garry, NI6T