[WriteLog] Headphone Split

Ken Widelitz widelitz at gte.net
Tue May 27 21:38:41 EDT 2003

What do you Writelog SO2R mavens do to toggle the Headphone Split?

To toggle the headphone split, I had to use WAY TOO MANY keystrokes.

1. CNTL-N to get from the QSO Entry window to the main window.
2. ALT-R to get to the Radio menu.
3. S to toggle Headphone Split
4. CNTL-P to return to the QSO Entry window.
5. Down/Up Arrow to enter a call to check on the S&P radio.

I tried F-Keys. Unfortunately, I HATE mousing. Plus, it didn't even save
many keystrokes at to toggle the headphone split, I had to click on the
F-Key, CNTL-P to return to the QSO Entry window and Down Arrow to enter a
call on the S&P radio. Given the time it takes to mouse, it didn't save
time.

Any suggestions?

73, Ken, K6LA / VY2TT