[WriteLog] Headphone Split

Anders Larsson 033257007 at telia.com
Wed May 28 18:50:54 EDT 2003

Hi Ken,
I use Macro Express at http://www.macros.com/ to create my own macros. This
way I can program e.g. the keys on the numeric keypad to perform various
key strokes or mouse clicks. You can then toggle Headphone Split and change
keyboard focus with only one keystroke. I hardly use the mouse at all.

Thanks for the QSOs in the CQ WPX CW contest.
73
Andy SM6CNN, 7S6N in contests, ex DF3IAL