[WriteLog] RE: PSK63

rojomn rojomn at charter.net
Wed May 28 13:34:00 EDT 2003

I would have done that but was not at home so did not have good access. I
see that the information has now been posted. I will jut shut up now. It
will be done or it won't. It is a good change to promote another good mode.
I will still use WriteLog? , of course, since it is the only decent windows
logger for contesting that exists today.