[WriteLog] Re: CW Keying Interface

WA9ALS - John wa9als at starband.net
Thu May 29 14:52:30 EDT 2003

Some rigs are difficult to key this way.  For example, I and others have had
trouble getting various optos to pull low enough to key the PTT line of the
FT-1000MP.  I've tried 4n25 and a couple of other commonly-used optos,
including a Darlington pair - all to no avail, and I've seen similar posts
from others.  It's a cleaner way, but might not work with all rigs.