[WriteLog] CW Keying Interface

WA9ALS - John wa9als at starband.net
Thu May 29 16:32:00 EDT 2003

OK, you guys have a bunch of pill bottles and film cans lying around the
bench.  I used a piece of RS circuit board to make 2 sets of switches for
PTT/FSK, ie 4 transistors.  I put it in a box with 4 stereo 1/8 inch jacks
on the front -  Each pair handles 2 switches, eg FSK/PTT or CW/PTT etc by
swapping cables.   ;-)