[WriteLog] packet spots window doesn't follow

FireBrick w9ol at billnjudy.com
Mon Nov 3 07:38:20 EST 2003

Maybe I have something set wrong or it just doesn't work this way.
But during the SS, I really wanted the incoming packet spots to be filtered
by band.
If I was on 40, I only wanted the spots to show for 40.

Seems in other contests I can select what band I want.
Also, Multiplier only did not work.

I used AR User to filter out all non SS packet spots from getting to
Writelog. I would like to have it select the band I manually choose of
'Follow Me'.

So what did I do wrong here?

"There can never be a computer language in which you cannot write a bad
program.