[WriteLog] packet spots window doesn't follow

FireBrick w9ol at billnjudy.com
Mon Nov 3 08:51:37 EST 2003

Well the Follow Me DID NOT WORK.
I made many band changes and logged calls and there was no difference in the
Packet Window.
I got the impression the whole thing was turned off especially so you DID
see all SS type packet spots.

I used AR user to only pass HF contest band CW spots.
This cut down the clutter a lot. A few DX stations got through on 40 but
that wasn't a problem.

And thanks to all who worked me, missed my goal by about 10 qso's.
I just can't seem to get the hang of typing exchange info DIRECTLY into the
keyboard.
I still write it down so I don't make any typos.
Duh, old is hell!