[WriteLog] Writelog and CW contesting for the CW challenged

Doug Faunt N6TQS +1-510-655-8604 faunt at panix.com
Tue Nov 4 13:48:01 EST 2003

Hi all,

Well, I did it.  I entered the ARRL CW Sweepstakes using Writelog and
RTTYrite for CW decoding.  I can barely copy very slow speed CW by
ear, so....  I made 203 contacts, and worked 49 states, 74 sections
using low power from the west coast.

I used Rttyrite because it looks like the RTTY that I'm used to, and I
operated in a very similar fashion, although it took a little
rethinking at times.
I'd like to try out the other built-in CW display, but can't find any
documentation for it, either in the help files or on K9JY's web site.
Am I looking in the wrong place?

73, doug