[WriteLog] Preset Exchange from ADI file

Tim Gardner TGARDNER at glcc.com
Wed Nov 5 07:31:32 EST 2003

Ken,

I found the same problem, and after some experimentation, discovered that Writelog is looking for ADIF labels different than my other logging program.  My original ADIF file used CK and P for the Check and Precedence labels, but WL wants to see CHECK and PREC.

You can easily edit your own ADIF file with any text editor. Just do a global search and replace  and change CK: to CHECK: and P: to PREC:

This made Writelog much happier.

Tim - N9LF

>>> "Ken Widelitz" <widelitz at gte.net> 11/04/03 10:26PM >>>
I converted my last year's NA Phone SS file to ADI and used the Tools option
to "Preset Exchange from ADI file."

I am only getting last year's serial number and section to come up after
entering a call and pressing space. What do I need to do to get the
Precedence and Check? I have not unselected anything in the Preset dialog.

73, Ken, K6LA / VY2TT