[WriteLog] Re: INI file commands

Phil Cooper pcooper at guernsey.net
Wed Nov 5 18:49:24 EST 2003

Hello Keith and the group,

My apologies Keith! I didn't mean to drop you in the smelly stuff, and give
you loads of extra work to do, but I use your utilities a lot, especially
the INI file editor, as it saves making goofs in the syntax.

Thanks also to Doug and Ed for pointing everyone to the right callsign, and
website!

I couldn't find the website at the time, and hadn't realised you had changed
your call, but it seemed to me that the utility would be useful to Mark, and
possibly others new to WL.

I wonder how many users of your utilities there are? Loads, I would guess!

Kind regards, and very best 73
Phil GU0SUP