[WriteLog] No "T->0" NO2T SOAB HIGH

Jerry no2t at arrl.net
Mon Nov 10 15:14:47 EST 2003

Hi
	Just checked my Cabrillo log. No mysterious changes from "T" to "0"
spotted in the .LOG file.  Hmm, wonder what I did wrong??

NO2T SOAB HIGH
Time on: 8 hours (not prime time but lots to do b4 winter)

Box Score:
   	QSOs QTCs Multipliers
80m:  	50 	0 	 76
40m:  	82 	59 	120
20m: 	82 	39 	 56
15m: 	22 	30 	 30
10m: 	 5 	 0 	 10
Total: 241 + 128     * 292 = 107748

Equipment: FT-1000MK-V, IC-781, COLLINS 30S-1, ALPHA 77
		KT-34XA@ 20 METERS, HEXBEAM@ 12 METERS
		WIRE FOR 40 AND 80 METERS

	Had a wonderful time. Wish propagation had been better when I was on. 20
meters sure closed early on Sunday.

	The change  from a Solar Flux of over 300 last week to below 100 was
surprising. Guess it is going to get still worse. Hope I am still around
for the next Cycle peak.

		73 de Jerry