[WriteLog] CW/RTTY/SSB Memory Setup

Jim Smith jimsmith at shaw.ca
Tue Nov 11 12:18:25 EST 2003

Hi Rick,

I can't tell you how to retain them but I can tell you how to get them
back.  In Setup|CW/RRTY/SSB messages click on the Browse button in the
message setup dialogue box.  Find a contest (e.g. WAE 031108.wl) which
has the messages set up the way you want and click the Open button.  All
the message registers in the current contest will be loaded with the
messages from the contest you just selected.

Hope this helps

73 de Jim Smith    VE7FO