[WriteLog] 2 monitor question

Mike Brown k9mi at arrl.net
Wed Nov 12 01:09:28 EST 2003

I'm wanting to hook up a second monitor so I can
have more Windows in WriteLog up at the same
time. Currently using a 17" monitor with an AGP
card, and the second monitor will be a 14" using
a PCI video card. Running XP Pro, if that makes
any difference. I've never tried two monitors at
once, so just curious if there might be any surprises,
or should it be a pretty straight forward installation.

Thanks...

Mike K9MI

---