[WriteLog] 2 monitor question

Jerry Flanders jeflanders at comcast.net
Wed Nov 12 01:56:15 EST 2003

It is straightforward, or was for me. I was running two monitors on a Win
ME machine, then replaced the HD and installed a completely fresh install
of XP home. The second monitor installed automatically, and is a really
great accessory to have. One PCI and one AGP, just as you have.

I use this XP machine for photo and video stuff - it is REALLY convenient
to run a tutorial on one monitor and execute the studied program on the
other. I took ARRL's Antenna Modeling course on that machine, and am now
studying video editing with it.

BTW, I don't have a second monitor on the Ham radio computer yet, but have
begun thinking about it.

Jerry W4UK