[WriteLog] Problem With Reflector EXPOSED!!!

Marty Tippin nw0l at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 12 11:00:38 EST 2003

--- Eric Hilding <eric at hilding.com> wrote:
> Dear WriteLog "Reflector" users:
>
> I have discovered several problems here with the WriteLog "Reflector" which
> may affect others in the future as well.
>
> The FAQ needs immediate revision for us new subscribers getting 1,000+ spam
> emails per day which necessitates EXTENSIVE filtering to be able to survive
> in CyberSpace.

If you're really getting 1000 spam e-mails a day, it's time to get a new e-mail
address. And time to stop clicking the "unsubscribe" link in the spam you do
get...

I don't have any issues whatsoever with the way the reflector works currently;
I've been on the reflector for something like 5 years with the same e-mail
address.

Oh - and, even though I've had the same e-mail address for well over 6 years, I
*still* get only 20 or so spams per day...

-NW0L