[WriteLog] LZ DX Contest

Jeff Maass jmaass at columbus.rr.com
Thu Nov 13 10:55:36 EST 2003

Steve:

As I read it, they are, but I'm not an authority.

We're planning to operate this contest from the Signal
Point station, using call PJ2DX (W0CG's new callsign)
as a CQWW warmup.

What Writelog module do people use for this contest?
Is there a specific LZ DX Contest module somewhere?

73,

  Jeff Maass  K8ND

  Caribbean Contesting Consortium - PJ2T
        http://www.pj2t.org