[WriteLog] Band Map on 2nd VFO

Barry N1EU n1eu at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 13 20:10:45 EST 2003

I finally upgraded my ancient v10.36 to 10.43 today.  I've been curious ever
since seeing that a 2nd VFO Bandmap feature was added in v10.40

I was surprised to find that if I click on a spot in the VFO-B bandmap, the
frequency of VFO-
A was set and NOT VFO-B.  In other words, there was no capability to
actually set the frequency of VFO-B.

I'm curious - does anyone actually take advantage of the feature implemented
in this manner?  I've been aching for the capability to send spots directly
to VFO-B of a rig with dual receivers and was thus a bit dissappointed.
Doesn't it make sense for the VFO-B bandmap to control/set VFO-B and not
just follow it?

Thanks & 73,
Barry N1EU
www.n1eu.com