[WriteLog] Update 10.43F ready for downloading--LOTW questions

Don Cassel doncassel at compuserve.com
Fri Nov 14 08:36:46 EST 2003

 "WL wants the certificate 'AND' station location selected"

The operative word is AND and that was the problem here.

I think my problem stems from the fact that WL follows a slightly different
procedure from TQSL and having used TQSL quite a lot recently it was force
of habit that was operating. This may not ultimately be a problem as I
suspect most of us WL users will submit directly from WL without the need to
use TQSL separately. Ie. Develop a new set of habits. :-)

Thanks Wayne for the clarification.

73, Don VE3XD