[WriteLog] Update 10.43F ready for downloading...

Paul Dorey WN6K at cts.com
Fri Nov 14 18:34:10 EST 2003

Well I tried using the automatic system here after upgrading.  It worked
fine.  As to the "OK" button problem mentioned below, you must select from
the right side box (Location) and as soon as I clicked on my QTH selection,
the "OK" button lit up.  I saved it to my 'upload' folder (subdirectory of
Trusted QSLs so I can keep track of which TQ8 files are ready.

I uploaded the TQ8 file to the ARRL LOTW and it worked fine.

WN6K, Paul