[WriteLog] Announce Window

William Liporace WLIPORAC at courts.state.ny.us
Mon Nov 17 09:25:08 EST 2003

It has been over a year since I used WriteLog, but using it in Sweepstakes this past weekend, I noticed a very strange behavior in the announce window for packet spots.

When I set the Window to "Follow Me" there was spots from every band. Of course the "Mults Only" checkbox was checked it came up blank. I am not sure what the "Auto" does, but that seemed annoying. When it is set for "Follow Me".. Isn't it suppose to follow the band that I am on?

Also is there a way to remove a spot from the announce window? I tried highlight and delete or right click and delete, but could not.... Is there a way??

I will more than likely have more questions, but this was all I could remember this morning.

TNX Will NA2NA