[WriteLog] SS Probs

K4BEV at aol.com K4BEV at aol.com
Mon Nov 17 15:11:21 EST 2003

Hi,
I'm using an IC-765 with an Icom CT-17 and quite often get really weird
frequency readings back to WriteLog.
Although the numbers vary quite a bit they all start with "163". For example
I'm on 1850 SSB and suddenly I get 163000 then 163850 then 1633850000. etc.
Sometimes the mode reads FM, usually stays on SSB though. The numbers aren't
always in the above sequence but are similar.
I have to really pay attention when hitting enter to log a contact, or the
wierd freq will be entered into the log.
Anyone else seeing this, or is my old buddy getting ready for the parts bin?

Thanks, Don - K4BEV