[WriteLog] Trusted QSL output

Kurszewski Chad-WCK005 Chad.Kurszewski at motorola.com
Tue Nov 18 15:43:22 EST 2003

Has anyone used the trusted QSL output for the LOTW?
If so, do you have more than one callsign and/or location set up?
If so, did it work properly?

When I select the proper callsign from the left box, the locations
in the right box are all mixed up, none of which match the callsign
on the left.

Does anyone else see this problem (you only need to reply if you
have multiple callsigns/certificates and use mulitiple locations)?

I've emailed Wayne (or Ron?), but haven't gotten a response of
any sort, confirming, denying, or asking for more info on the problem.

Thanks,
Chad WE9V